St Peters Square W6
Founded in 2008 from the merger of Frost & Partners and Meadowcroft, two small niche firms based in Hammersmith & Kensington, Frost Meadowcroft has flourished with year on year growth to become the largest and most active commercial property agency in the west London area.
From the inception, the new agency combined to provide an unrivalled knowledge of the commercial property market in west London reaching from Paddington through Kensington & Knightsbridge, down to Hammersmith & Fulham and west to Chiswick. Frost Meadowcroft offers a new and unique specialism in this market, an area which we tagged “west of the West End”.
Today, Frost Meadowcroft’s growth continues with a leading market share, and with the largest office agency team in west London Market we have earned several industry awards to our name for the level of transactions and deals.
- Over 176,500 sq ft in office transaction in Q1 & Q2 2017
- 1 million + sq ft office transactions in the last 3 years.
- 315,000 sq ft office transactions in 2016
- Total Frost Meadowcroft available stock over 470,000 sq ft.
During our growth we have not only earned the recognition of property owners and occupiers but also from within our industry:
- Ranked 20th in EG’s London Office Market Analysis Q2 2017
- Finalist for Property Week’s: Niche Agency Award 2017
- Placed in Estates Gazette Top 10 leasing agents for 2016
- Winner of the CoStar Most Active Agent West London 2016
In addition to property and corporate clients we also work with local authorities such as The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea (RBKC) and London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.