Frost Meadowcroft News
London Offices Market Analysis for 2011
Frost Meadowcroft climbs 7 places in the Central London Letting Agents League Table for 2011. Disposing of 198,186 sq ft in the West End (disposals up by 84,339 sq ft on 2010). This brought Frost Meadowcroft from a rank of 30th in 2010 to 23rd place for for 2011, gaining a 2% market share.
FM also ranked in Agent Share by Number of Disposals for 2011 going in at 22nd place acting on 43 deals in the West End.
Source: Provided by EGi London Market Analysis 2011
Download File: 69_EGiLondonOfficesMarketAnalysisQ42011_year.pdf
Other Recent News
- Market Update Q3 2015 (Oct 15)
- Go West - Justin Clack talks to EG London (Oct 15)
- NEW FOR 2016 - Clockwork Building, Ravenscourt Park, Hammersmith W6 (Oct 15)
- Famous Make-up artist signed up at 50 Brook Green, W6 (Jul 15)
- Market Update Q2 2015 (Jul 15)
- Market Update Q1 2015 (Mar 15)