Frost Meadowcroft News
London Offices Market Analysis for 2011
Frost Meadowcroft climbs 7 places in the Central London Letting Agents League Table for 2011. Disposing of 198,186 sq ft in the West End (disposals up by 84,339 sq ft on 2010). This brought Frost Meadowcroft from a rank of 30th in 2010 to 23rd place for for 2011, gaining a 2% market share.
FM also ranked in Agent Share by Number of Disposals for 2011 going in at 22nd place acting on 43 deals in the West End.
Source: Provided by EGi London Market Analysis 2011
Download File: 69_EGiLondonOfficesMarketAnalysisQ42011_year.pdf
Other Recent News
- Office to Resi - Simon Kibble comments in Property Week (Oct 14)
- Market Update Q3 2014 (Oct 14)
- Dragon finds new den (Sep 14)
- The need for housing must be balanced with the need for commercial (Aug 14)
- Office to Resi Rules Unlock 9,000 London Homes (Aug 14)
- Trophy Home of the Week- Evening Standard (Jul 14)