Frost Meadowcroft News
London Offices Market Analysis for 2011
Frost Meadowcroft climbs 7 places in the Central London Letting Agents League Table for 2011. Disposing of 198,186 sq ft in the West End (disposals up by 84,339 sq ft on 2010). This brought Frost Meadowcroft from a rank of 30th in 2010 to 23rd place for for 2011, gaining a 2% market share.
FM also ranked in Agent Share by Number of Disposals for 2011 going in at 22nd place acting on 43 deals in the West End.
Source: Provided by EGi London Market Analysis 2011
Download File: 69_EGiLondonOfficesMarketAnalysisQ42011_year.pdf
Other Recent News
- Trophy Home of the Week- Evening Standard (Jul 14)
- London Office Market Analysis Q2 2014 - FM Back in the charts (Jul 14)
- Market Update Q2 2014 (Jun 14)
- OAS Development Awards - British Landing It (Jun 14)
- Hunt's Ocubis bags Scott Dunn in Putney (Jun 14)
- The Independent - Property news roundup - Sale of 41 Iffley Road featured (Jun 14)