Five tenants have signed for over 60,000 sq ft at the Aircraft Factory in Hammersmith. The building which totals 78,000 sq ft and once played a key role in producing Mosquito bombers during World War Two, reached practical completion in May 2016 following a comprehensive refurbishment to provide creative office space, private roof terraces
and landscaped communal areas.
Over 60,000 sq ft has now been let after the five newest additions:
- Vista Entertainment, a software company serving the film industry has taken 6,000 sq ft on
the ground floor.
- Australian wellness brand, Swisse Wellness, has acquired 3,000 sq ft on the part first floor.
Advised by JLL.
- Digital marketing agency KAU Media has secured 2,500 sq ft on the first floor.
- Firefly Learning has taken 3,800 sq ft on the fourth floor. Advised by Colliers.
- Moley has acquired the final incubator unit to develop the first ‘Robotic Kitchen’
10,000 sq ft remains available over two floors at a quoting rent of £57.50 per sq ft.
The private owner was advised by CBRE, Frost Meadowcroft and HNG.