Frost Meadowcroft are a niche property agency specialising in the West London commercial property market. A rare job opportunity has arisen to join our team of 11 in Hammersmith. As the Administrator / Office Manager you’ll be a pivotal member of the team providing support to the directors and agency team. In addition, you’ll help coordinate our social events to help us take a break from our regular working routine.
You will be responsible for the following duties but not limited to:
- Assisting the directors with commercial reports and pitches.
- Assisting the directors with promotional launches including sending invites, collating RSVPs, hosting at launch and post event follow up.
- Organising our regular team socials away from the office environment to help bring fun to our working lives.
- Supporting the team with any adhoc administrative duties as and when requested by your manager.
- Responsible for updating and uploading property details on company website and other platforms.
- Producing and maintaining contact lists/directories i.e. Client, customer contacts etc.
- Responsible for managing and improving internal filing systems both physical and electronic.
- Managing office correspondence including managing the post, answering the telephone, meeting and greeting visitors, responding to email enquiries.
- Managing the office ensuring stock replenishment of stationary, printing, supplies and general upkeep of the office.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong administrative experience
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be a team player who is able to carry out instructions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Reliable, punctual and approachable
- Self-starter with initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Keen problem solver
- Must be able to work under pressure, multi-task and work in a fast paced, busy environment
- 2 years + experience in administrative/operational role.
- Experience within property or the built environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in events management
To apply for this position please submit a CV to Jane Kibble email@example.com
Industry Real Estate
Employment Type Full-time
Job Functions Administrative