Alexander House comprises a 1950’s former warehouse building on five floors now fitted as “loft style” offices with an entrance and passenger lift at the front and a further goods lift at the rear. The entire first floor has been fitted to provide private offices, a meeting room, kitchen, private WC’s and open plan work stations. The suite has heating and comfort cooling, suspended lighting and perimeter trunking with cat 5 cabling installed. The floor can be let as a whole or split. This office provides an opportunity to find an office to rent in Parsons Green, Fulham.