Sometimes our clients just need advice and direction
For most organisations property is secondary to its core business or activity.
Over time these assets, or liabilities, need to managed effectively as they can make a dramatic difference to the operation and profitability of the business.
Most of the clients we work with do not have this in-house property expertise.
- Managing properties in a strategic role
- Valuing existing property assets and identifying liabilities
- Advising on the disposal of leases and freeholds - coordinating marketing with local agents
- Assessing occupational requirements and advising on relocation
- Development and investment potential - identifying and assessing how existing assets or investments could perform better
Current advisory roles include:
- Newspaper group with a mixture of freehold and leasehold properties across the Midlands where we are providing strategic advice and practical solutions in a management capacity to dealing with surplus properties and property related issues.
- Trade organisation with a large central London freehold where we are advising on the management of subtenants and the options for the building and the property asset.
- Development advice to a Charity with an industrial property investment as part of their portfolio where we have been instrumental in identifying development potential potential for the site and providing advice on the scheme working with architects to secure planning.
Please contact Simon Kibble on 020 7938 2341 for further information on these services.
Meadowcroft Surveyors LLP, the valuation arm of Frost Meadowcroft, carry out a range of valuations for private and corporate... more
Architecture and building surveying share some common ground, a building surveyor can often provide architectural services and.... more