Some recent examples include:
- Assessing the viability an office refurbishment for a Charity owner occupier in Brentford
- Market research paper for Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea planning policy
For most organisations property is secondary to its core business or activity.
Over time these assets, or liabilities, need to managed effectively as they can make a dramatic difference to the operation and profitability of the business.
Most of the corporate clients we work with do not have this in-house property expertise for dealing with the following advice:
- Asset managing properties in a strategic role
- Valuing existing property assets and identifying liabilities
- Advising on the disposal of leases and freeholds – coordinating marketing
- Assessing occupational requirements and advising on relocation
- Development and investment potential – identifying and assessing how existing assets or investments could perform better
Recent property consultancy roles include:
- In 2013 we were instructed to prepare a paper on the office market in the Borough of Kensington & Chelsea to assess the the likely effect of the proposed Permitted Development Rights (PDR). Our report formed a key part in securing the successful exemption from PDR that protected the stock of employment generating office space in the Borough. This led to similar research and consultancy work from the local authorities of Camden and Hammersmith & Fulham.
- Advice to a Trade organisation with a large central London freehold where we are advising on the management of subtenants and the options for the building and the property asset.
- Development advice to a Charity with an industrial property investment as part of their portfolio where we have been instrumental in identifying development potential potential for the site and providing advice on the scheme working with architects to secure planning.
Please contact Simon Kibble on 020 8748 1200 for further information on these services.