Some recent examples include:
- Clockwork Building, Hammersmith, W6 (pictured above)
- Market research paper for Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea planning policy
For most organisations property is secondary to its core business or activity.
Over time these assets, or liabilities, need to managed effectively as they can make a dramatic difference to the operation and profitability of the business.
Most of the clients we work with do not have this in-house property expertise.
- Asset managing properties in a strategic role
- Valuing existing property assets and identifying liabilities
- Advising on the disposal of leases and freeholds – coordinating marketing with local agents
- Assessing occupational requirements and advising on relocation
- Development and investment potential – identifying and assessing how existing assets or investments could perform better
Current advisory roles include:
- In 2013 we were instructed to prepare a paper on the office market in the Borough and the likely effect of the proposed Permitted Development Rights (PDR). Our report formed a key part in securing the successful exemption from PDR that protected the stock of employment generating office space in the Borough. This led to similar research and consultancy work from the local authorities of Camden and Hammersmith & Fulham.
- Trade organisation with a large central London freehold where we are advising on the management of subtenants and the options for the building and the property asset.
- Development advice to a Charity with an industrial property investment as part of their portfolio where we have been instrumental in identifying development potential potential for the site and providing advice on the scheme working with architects to secure planning.
Please contact Simon Kibble on 020 7938 2341 for further information on these services.