This policy describes in plain English exactly what data we collect from you when you visit our website, how we process it and how you can get in touch with our Data Protection Specialist with any questions. By using or registering with this website you consent to this policy. Frost Meadowcroft is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration number ZA585182. A copy of our Data Protection Policy is available on request. Frost Meadowcroft provides business services to Legal Persons and to this end utilises our legitimate interest to collect and process personal data, and retains this for no longer than necessary. Personal data is retained where necessary for legal and contractual requirements and for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Principles of our Policy
- Private: We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- Secure: In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We will not collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
Data We Collect from You
We receive information about you in two ways:
- Directly from you – This is usually your contact details you provide via a form (e.g. to request further information or download a resource), or by telephone or email.
- Automatically from the www.frostmeadowcroft.com website: This includes your IP address and browsing behaviour. Understanding the way you interact with our site enables us to improve our service to you.
Securely Using Your Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data together with other data we hold to communicate with you in the most appropriate way. We may also compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information but will never identify you as an individual.
Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. Frost Meadowcroft do not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
Your Data Protection Rights
Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org any time to:
- Request access to information that Frost Meadowcroft has about you.
- Correct any information that Frost Meadowcroft has about you.
- Delete information that Frost Meadowcroft has about you.
- Ask any questions about Frost Meadowcroft’s collection, storage and processing of your data.
Phone: 020 8748 1200
Address: Island Studios, 22 St Peters Square, London, W6 9NW
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us via email to email@example.com.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Supervisory Authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the ICO, https://ico.org.uk.