The Organ Works is just a three-minute walk from Turnham Green tube station on the District and Piccadilly lines and has easy connections to Heathrow and central London. It’s set within a car free tranquil landscaped area, with an artisan coffee shop, a quiet office area but very close to a wide variety of shops and restaurants on the High Road. Within walking distance, there are parks, tennis courts and five aside football pitches. London's many attractions and landmarks can be accessed easily from here, great for spending some of your free time.
The Organ Works is a former Edwardian organ factory sympathetically converted in 2014. Designed to inspire its spacious and airy from arrival at the entrance hall to the three meeting rooms. Wide oak plank flooring flows through the building and large windows flood the space with natural light with one of the meeting rooms having a floor to ceiling glass wall.
The ground floor office offers up to 12 workstations with natural light from both sides. A striking Italian engineered steel stairway takes you upstairs to the mezzanine and second floor. All office chairs are ergonomic Hermann Miller although you’ll also see vintage industrial stools and modern luxe soft seating dotted around. The desks are bespoke and sized 75cm x 150cm allowing plenty of space and incorporating cable hideaways and under desk cable storage, continuing the high end subtle aesthetic of the building.
- 4 - 12 ft2
(0 - 1 m2)
- To Let
- 450 per desk
- Service Charge
- £100.00 per sqft
- 12 ft2
- A beautiful former organ factory converted to contemporary high spec serviced offices, finished to an exceptional standard, bathed in natural light
- 2-min walk from Turnham Green Tube Station
- Ground Floor office up to 12 workstations (available as a shared space for 4 to 6 workstations or the entire space for 8 to 12 workstations) fully accessible
- 3 Meeting rooms
- 3 WCs + Shower Room, (1 WC fully accessible)
- A/C + Underfloor Heating (opening windows for increased natural ventilation) Contemporary kitchen with large dining table
- Landscaped outdoor area with seating, olive trees, and artisan coffee shop