Here are recent examples of our Commercial Property Agency work in west London:
- The Aircraft Factory, Hammersmith, W6
- Thames Wharf Studios, Hammersmith, W6
- Great Western Studios, Notting Hill, W2
- Clockwork Building, Hammersmith, W6
We have been responsible for the high profile success at The Aircraft Factory in Hammersmith, letting 70,000 sq ft. Westbrook Properties, the developer, completed a stylish contemporary refurbishment where Frost Meadowcroft achieved the highest rent in the Hammersmith market with the letting of the top floor to a firm of architects at a rent of £59.50 per sq ft.
The 40,000 sq ft Clockwork Building W6 is another showcase of a design led refurbishment of an existing building where we have been involved with from the initial sale to the re-positioning and marketing of the end product for Stone Real Estate.
Our niche is the “West of the West End” market. This encompasses Kensington, Chelsea, Notting Hill, Paddington, Hammersmith, Fulham, Shepherds Bush, White City, and Chiswick and south of the river to Battersea and Putney areas.
With the largest Commercial Property Agency office team in this market, our growth continues to be strong, securing a leading market share with high levels of transactions and deals.
- 184,000 sq ft office transactions in 2020
- 401,700 sq ft office transactions in 2019
- 310,000 sq ft office transaction in 2018
- 402,500 sq ft office transactions in 2017
- 1.3 million + sq ft office transactions in the last 4 years.
- Largest office agency team in west London Market
- Total Frost Meadowcroft available stock is over 1,190,000 sq ft
Not only have we earnt the recognition of property owners and occupiers but also from within our industry, with several industry awards to our name.
- Winner in 3 categories London West & Western Fringe
- Winner in 4 categories London overall and London West & Western Fringe
– CoStar Office Agency Awards 2020
- Shortlisted in 2 categories for Most Active Agent – CoStar Agency Awards 2019
- Winner of CoStar Dealmaker of the Year (Shaun Wolfe) West London 2017
- Finalist for Property Week’s Niche Agency Award 2017
- Winner of the CoStar Most Active Agent West London 2016
- Placed in Estates Gazette Top 10 leasing agents for 2016
We are also one of the only agencies of our size to have an in-house graphic designer. This enables us to deliver higher quality marketing material than our competitors, in shorter timescales, presenting our client’s properties to the market both professionally and efficiently.