Some recent examples or Frost Meadowcroft Property Consultation include:
- Assessing the viability of an office refurbishment for a Charity owner occupier in Brentford
- Market research paper for Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea planning policy
For most organisations property consultation is secondary to its core business or activity.
Over time these assets, or liabilities, need to managed effectively as they can make a dramatic difference to the operation and profitability of the business.
Most of the corporate clients we work with do not have this in-house property expertise for dealing with the following advice:
- Asset managing properties in a strategic role
- Valuing existing property assets and identifying liabilities
- Advising on the disposal of leases and freeholds – coordinating marketing
- Assessing occupational requirements and advising on relocation
- Development and investment potential – identifying and assessing how existing assets or investments could perform better
Recent property consultancy roles include:
In 2013 we were instructed to prepare a paper on the office market in the Borough of Kensington & Chelsea to assess the the likely effect of the proposed Permitted Development Rights (PDR). Our report formed a key part in securing the successful exemption from PDR that protected the stock of employment generating office space in the Borough. This led to similar research and consultancy work from the local authorities of Camden and Hammersmith & Fulham.
Advice to a Trade organisation with a large central London freehold where we are advising on the management of subtenants and the options for the building and the property asset.
Development advice to a Charity with an industrial property investment as part of their portfolio where we have been instrumental in identifying development potential for the site and providing advice on the scheme working with architects to secure planning.
Please contact Simon Kibble on 020 8748 1200 for further information on these services.
Frost Meadowcroft provides a bespoke development advisory service to clients.
As well as being active agents in the market and RICS Registered Valuers, we are able to assist clients to identify the best use or combination of uses for a site or building and provide formal valuations of land and property before and after a property development.
We will identify occupier’s requirements for the particular development so that appropriate planning use, unit size and layout can be incorporated to accurately meet market demand.
Estimated rental and freehold re-sale values for the completed scheme will be considered for the development appraisal.
Some recent examples include:
- 16 The Vale, Shepherds Bush, W3
- 98 York Road, Battersea, SW11
- Fish Island, Hackney, E3
We can also provide introductions to appropriate architects for the development.
As Bank panel valuers we have many Bank and finance contacts and are able to assist introductions to developer finance where required.
To discuss how we can help with your project, please contact Simon Kibble or Shaun Wolfe on 020 8748 1200
Frost Meadowcroft provides a bespoke residential development advisory service to clients. We provide RICS valuations of land and property, before and after a development. We also advise on the sales and letting of residential schemes, including corporate lets.
London Wide Land Sale and Acquisition
- We have a wide knowledge and contacts to enable the successful purchase of residential development property and land that is both ‘on the market’ and ‘off market’.
- As RICS registered valuers, we are able to value the land/property, the cost of the building works and the value of the finished property both in terms of rent and sale.
- As agents, we are well placed to assess future demand and the characteristics of the buyers to assist our clients in both the best use or mix of uses for a property and advise the architects on what the likely purchasers will require to assist the design and specification of the property.
- Our understanding of the local nuances of each part of London enables the client to determine the best possible scheme.
Marketing and Pricing Strategy
Advising on current and predicted market rental and sales values relevant to each scheme.
Provision of market evidence.
Recommendations on the ideal marketing campaign and assistance in answering questions such as whether to phase a development or sell off-plan.
Coordinating all aspects of the marketing and sales programme, including launch events and provision of comparable evidence to purchaser’s surveyors.